Saturday 28 August 2010

I can't help but wonder why..

.. lalalalala is illegal.

I loved how I was walking down between Collins and Bourke St and it felt like I've walked three blocks already, and how the city felt so.. different. Twelve hours later, it started to fade out. And out. It is awesome but it is something I shouldn't do everyday, just like drinking. And apparently I needed my speakers to be extra loud when I was still 'up', and so I pulled my speakers really really close to where I sit.. imagine my surprise when I come home to discover how fucking loud it is. But jesus fucking christ, last night was pretty sweet. So I went to my friend's place in Chapel Street, then we went to Carlton Bar. It's this bar somewhere in the city, I wish I remember where we walked last night, because I couldn't remember anything from the station up until we reached the bar. Then we went to this other dude's place in Flinders Street. His apartment is a two storey apartment with an effin mezzanine. It was the coolest thing ever. Then we had some more lalalala. Until about 3 in the morning, then we went to China Bar, we were the only ones there because they were doing last call (Oi China Bar, don't be a pussy, how can you compete if you don't open until 5 in the morning..). Anyway that was pretty sweet. I was walking home with Nathalie, and it felt so fucking surreal. Not because I was walking home with possibly the prettiest girl I've met in ages (if you're reading this, then kudos, and sorry if this is super creepy, but you looked fucking amazing last night). I mean, I've walked home at 4 in the morning before, but the city never looked so fucking beautiful. And now I'm feeling normal again. Boo. Ah well, now I know if I do lalalala that much, it does not fade out within an hour, nor two hours, but for a whole effin day. It's like being tipsy, but without alcohol, i.e. this is pretty sweet. On my way back today I've never looked at the city and felt so different about it. It's like I'm falling in love with Melbourne for the second time. Fuckyea.

No comments: