Friday 27 August 2010

Nature can't speak for each and everyone of us.

This is the day that I realised I haven't grown that much in the past five, five-ish, years. I am still the same egoistical, angsty, ungrateful bastard that I was back then. But I'm still here, and I feel great. It's not that I don't feel I should change. I do need to change. This .. maybe these are just words, but I am sure of it. I will. And I am. But I'm moving forward at my own pace. I am evolving, and evolving hard. I'm like a fish thrown out of the water and forced to grow legs by nature. But let me tell you something, nature can't speak for each and everyone of us.

I have not slept in 18 hours. I probably wouldn't sleep until later in the late afternoon. I will probably clock in 28 hours without sleep by the time I go to bed. This is normal. This is probably normal. I'll sleep past Friday night, past the busy lights of Friday night, and the sound of the crowd of Downtown Melbourne. When the city sleeps, I'll wake.

And I'll start all over again.

I didn't think I slept until the 40ish hour mark. Badass.

No comments: