Thursday 15 September 2011

2011

So.

It's been a while since I write anything.

A while is a fucking understatement...... where should I start? Many things have happened between the last time I actively post stuff on this blog, which is May 2009, and now, September 2011. If this is a tv show, this hiatus would have its own flashbacks to show the audience what happened between the two seasons. So I might do that. I might jump back and forth in the narrative. And I got stories. Some of them are pretty sweet. Some of them are, eh, enlightening.

Why should I write again though? Is it because of this craving, this urge, this need to be noticed, to be loved, to be liked, to be funny, to get that attention that everyone so urgently need like air and water and sex? No, not really. See, the thing is, I like writing. I've stopped writing for a while. I've run out of ideas. Not because I have a mindblock, a writing block, whatever, it's just because I've stopped giving a fuck about writing. I got a whole lot of stuff, no joke, going on between two certain periods in my life. And the joy I get when I realised that I am willing to start writing again after such a while... it's almost exhilarating.

Exhilarating, huh. Where should I start..

No comments: