Monday 18 November 2013

Got my driving licence last Tuesday. Feelsgoodman.jpeg

Full permit too! That means I can learn to drive a manual and maybe buy one down the line. Alfa Romeo Giuletta hmmmmm

List of places I want to go to. Writing this down makes me feel good.

- Mornington Peninsula
- Hot Springs at Rye
- Strawberry picking at Mornington peninsula.
- Phillip island
- Organ Park
- Great Ocean Road
- Portland
- Werribee zoo (AGAIN because it's awesome)
- Healesville Sanctuary
- Places I went to on my geology field trip: Colac, Port Fairy, Wilsons Prom, Ninety Mile beach, Mallacoota, Otway Coast, Cape Liptrap, Buchan, Bendigo
- Ballarat (to see Rhonda and the pugs)

And all of this to prepare me for the ultimate adventure .. the Great Australia trip, from Cairns to Perth (and back to Melbourne).

No comments: