Sunday 6 October 2013

So.

I'm back. And along with it is a realisation that I am now 25 years old. I will be 26 next year. It makes sense that I'm not that great in staying up late anymore. But goddammit, I'll try my hardest. I used to do this all the time and I was great. The sleep deprivation. I felt so alive. I'll need more coffee but that's ok. 24 hours in a day, 8 hours of work everyday. 16 hours.

I'll just need to better manage my time.

There are several ways we can move forward from here to get back in shape. I need to get my music space set out. At the moment the damn dog (but fuck it, I love the damn dog) is making me move so much shit around the living room so that he doesn't bite so many goddamned things. But that's ok. I'll figure out a way to get my music space back in good shape.

I need to stay up late more and focus on my late night habits. I'm more productive at night. I get sleepy at around 10, 11, BUT I'VE ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THIS (more realisation), but if I wake up at around 2 am, I'd be so good to go do stuff, it's crazy. But back then I didn't have work so I could sleep in. I can't sleep in anymore though, so I'll figure out a way to make this work. I need to figure out a way to squeeze more time in a fucking day.

I suck at driving but that's ok. I haven't driven in so many years so that's perfectly normal. I'll fucking ace this test. I'm better this week compared to last week. I'll fucking ace it.

The other thing is the things I want to learn before the end of the year.

Holy fucking shit, man. Learn fucking Java. You are working on a Java based program and your fucking KPI says YOU NEED TO FUCKING LEARN JAVA. I'm going to do it. Fucking hell. What the hell have I been doing? I wasted so much time on Reddit that it's fucking ridiculous. I need to spend the time I'm slacking off at work to learning Java. I just need to start SOMEWHERE, and I believe once I start, it's gonna be shit addictive. This is good.

And the dog, man the dog is awesome. Rhino's awesome. He's gonna stay with me for a long time and I did a pretty damn good job making him pee and poo outside everytime. These little victories, they keep me alive. Rhino didn't pee and poo for the whole day? Awesome points. Scored a kickass goal in FIfa? Awesome points. I need to keep my sanity intact long enough until I can put in enough willpower to pick myself up from this hole I got myself into.

This has gone on for far too long.

One day at a time though - one day at a time.

Just a sidenote, lately I've been having so many flashbacks when I walk in the city. Everything reminds me of the times when I was in uni. Happier days. But that's not why I'm happy. I just miss the good parts. This is going to get better. I just have to move forward.

I remember that Srivijaya blog.. I'm sure Omar isn't interested in doing work on it anymore, but holy shit, I am. I might need to go to Reddit to get some interest.

Here we go. This is going to be good.

No comments: